Find your future role
Matchtech are looking for a PTS Sub Agent to work on a long term contract in the North West. The role has been deemed inside IR35.
Key skills required for this role
As the sub-agent you will be required to work in both the office and out on site. Duties will include:
* Ensure the work site is running as planned in line with all Health & Safety protocols
* Ensure all works are are completed as required in line with plans and design
* Liaise with site and construction teams to ensure all labour, plant and materials are agreed.
* Supervise all works and maintain standards are adhered to
* Ensure all site diaries are kept up to date
To be considered for this position the candidates will need:
* Previous experience of working as a site agent on rail projects
* Hold a valid PTS card
* Hold a valid SSSTS/SMSTS
* Preferably hold first aid certificate
* Have a degree or equivalent in civil engineering
If you are interested in this role please send your CV