Find your future role
Super exciting Azure CLoud Architect opportunity in West Midlands and offering Hybrid working for an impressing and innovative organisation
Key skills required for this role
Azure; Architect; Cloud
Azure Architect - West Midlands - Hybrid working
Azure Cloud Architect / Senior Engineer
West Midlands based (Hybrid working)
Azure Cloud Architect / Senior Engineer opportunity for an exciting and industry leading Centre of Excellence that provide cutting edge industry-specific solutions across the Telecommunications space. Based in West Midlands and offering excellent hybrid working arrangements.
As Azure Cloud Specialist will get to have a unique experience working on and supporting the latest ground-breaking cyber security and networking technologies on a national and international scale. This opportunity will allow you to have first-hand exposure to the latest technologies across the Telecommunications space.
As Azure Cloud Specialist / Architect be responsible for leading migration and modernisation initiatives across the Azure Cloud space. You will be responsible for the identification of Azure Cloud architecture deficiencies; outlining Azure Cloud architecture improvement options, and establishment of processes which can offer greater assurance of enterprise design integrity and enterprise integration.
**Due to the nature of the role, candidates will need to be eligible for Security Clearance **
Do you have :
- Experience in designing and implementing Azure solutions.
- Experience in transformation and migration strategies for Cloud-based solutions.
- Proven experience as an Azure Cloud Architect or similar role in cloud computing.
- Experience with Azure Networking, Azure Active Directory, and Security & Compliance.
- Knowledge of DevOps, automation, and scripting (PowerShell, Shell).
Do you want to:
- Work for an industry leading organisation, who are truly market leaders in their field.
- Be considered SME within the Azure Cloud space.
- Further progress your career to Architect level.
- Work for an organisation who truly care for their people with great hybrid working arrangement and employee care.
Interested? Get in touch today!