Find your future role
Cyber Security Specialist
|West Sussex, England
We are working with a well known utilities provider as they expand their Cyber Security team. They are looking for a Cyber Security Professional to join them from an IT background with solid knowledge of Information Security and Security Operations
Key skills required for this role
Cyber Security, Information Security
Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Security
Title: Cyber Security Professional
Location: Hybrid - Home/Worthing
Salary: Up to £65,000 depending on experience
We are working with a well known utilities provider as they expand their Cyber Security team. They are looking for a Cyber Security Professional to join them ideally from an IT background with solid knowledge of Information Security and Security Operations.
The role is business facing yet requires a solid technical background to work across functions.
There will be elements of
- vulnerability management - security assessments with monitoring and reporting activities
- security operations - Monitoring security events, investigate and respond using advanced security tooling
- incident response and recovery - lead incident response efforts as the highest escalation point
- infrastructure security - develop and implement policies, standards and procedures, advise on the secure management of access controls, firewalls and intrusion detection.
- compliance and governance - ensure compliance with cyber regulations and help the business build a solid awareness and training programme.
If you are a Cyber Security specialist with a solid IT/Infrastructure background please get in touch. This role will give you the freedom to build on your career and experienceacross many areas of Cyber Security.
Please get in touch for further information.