Find your future role
Information Security Manager
|Location||West Sussex, England|
We are currently working with a Utilities provider based on the South Coast of England as they look for a Technical Information Security Manager to help manage and grow the existing team whilst deputising to the Head of Information Security.
Key skills required for this role
CISSP, Cyber Security, IT Security, Information Security, PCI DSS, ISO27001, NIS
CISSP, Cyber Security, IT Security, Information Security
Title: Information Security Manager
Location: South East Coast
Work Style: Hybrid with 1-2 days a week in the office
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 base depending on experience
Are you passionate about protecting critical infrastructure and ensuring the security of sensitive data? Do you have a proven track record in Information Security management and a desire to make a difference in the utilities sector? Look no further - we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading utilities provider, committed to delivering reliable and sustainable services to their customers along the South Coast of England. As a vital player in the industry, they recognise the importance of safeguarding their operations, customer data, and infrastructure against evolving cyber threats.
As the Information Security Manager, you will be at the forefront of their cyber security efforts, leading the charge to protect their critical systems and data. You will have the opportunity to work with and manage a dedicated team of professionals, ensuring the highest level of security across the organisation.
- Work closely with the 'Head of' to develop and implement the Cyber Security roadmap
- Develop and implement robust information security policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and vulnerability testing to identify potential weaknesses.
- Collaborate with IT and operations teams to implement security measures and best practices.
- Monitor security incidents, respond to breaches, and lead incident management efforts.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and data protection regulations.
- Provide security training and awareness programs to employees.
- Oversee third-party security assessments and vendor management.
If you have a solid IT and Security grounding, combined with some managerial experience then this would be the ideal role to take your career to the next level.
Please get in touch for further information.
Our client will not be able to sponsor visa applications at this stage.