Find your future role
Principal / Team Leader
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
Our current client are seeking to bring on board a Principal / Team Leader on an interim basis, please contact Bradley Taylor on 01489 884 389.
Key skills required for this role
Principal Planner, Team Leader
Local Authority Principal Planner / Team Leader
- Our client is looking for a Principal Planner / Team Leader to join a busy team on a contract basis.
- Inside IR35
- £56 Per Hour
- Mento Junior Members of staff.
- Strategic Sites.
- Potential Committee.
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Site visits when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- Laptop will be provided.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Bradley Taylor on 01489 884 389.
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.