Find your future role
Health and Safety Advisor
I am looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to work for a water contractor covering IOW & Hampshire. A driving licence is essential.
Key skills required for this role
Health, safety, NEBOSH, IOSH
UK Driving Licence
You will be providing health and safety advice to the Reactive & Planned Work teams in the water sector, ensuring the highest standards of Health and Safety are upheld. You will also be working with the team to ensure company procedures and statutory requirements are in place.
Your main duties include:
- Provide advice, reports to the company as required
- Undertake workplace inspections and audits, undertake accident / incident investigations as required
- Working with both internal and external clients as required,
- Attend meetings with both internal and external clients as required.
- Occasional out of hours working will be required.
What is required:
- Experienced health and safety advisor - minimum 2 years' experience ideally in utilities or construction.
- Nebosh general certificate, NVQ or similar in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Competitive Salary - £45 - 55,000 per annum
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance - £4,800 per annum
- Access to Peoples Pension scheme after completion of probation
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover if joining pension scheme
- Access to EAP & Medicash after successful completion of probation
- Continuous Development Opportunities