Find your future role
Time & Attendance Advisor
|Location||City of Preston, England|
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
Matchtech is currently recruiting for a Time and Attendance Advisor on behalf of a large MOD contractor.
Key skills required for this role
Admin ,Workforce Manager application, Time & Attendance advisor
Time and Attendance Advisor - 6 months - Preston - £17.59 p/h UMB (Inside IR35)
Time and Attendance Advisor - 6 months - Preston - £17.59 p/h UMB or £13.53 PAYE p/h (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e., the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
This role requires you to obtain a basic disclosure along with employment reference checks before starting.
We currently have an opportunity for a Time & Attendance Advisor working join the Time & Attendance team. You will be working in a busy environment, dealing with queries of varying complexity across multiple business areas. A key requirement of the role is to gain knowledge of a number of IT systems to enable you to perform your role effectively.
- Proactively seeking resolutions to queries in order to exceed employees expectations and to provide confidence in our service.
- Managing your own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met in line with SLA.
- Assisting in the review, development and implementation of working procedures including updating internal work instructions to a high standard
- Having a continuous improvement mind-set to identify opportunities to improve team processes, to enable us to offer an excellent service.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Working effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g., query management tools such as ServiceNow
- Knowledge of the Workforce Manager application or other Time & Attendance systems