Find your future role
|Salary||£40,000 - £450,000/annum|
Looking for a network engineer for a hybrid perm opperunity based in birmingham!
send a copy of your cv and I will be in touch!
Key skills required for this role
BGP, VXLAN, LACP
- develop (processes and test networks, etc.) to enable security and interoperability testing and research.
- Manage laboratory assets and documentation from delivery, through operation to disposal.
- Drive good practice - ensuring the Lab's community follows processes around fault management, change management and configuration
- Experience in working within or operating a test lab network environment.
- working knowledge of information systems
- exesperiance of end-to-end telecoms networks, covering RAN, 3GPP core, fixed broadband and alternative access networks etc.
- Understanding of network operations, optical and general IP networking, server maintenance, virtualisation, containerisation and orchestration.
- Network design/configuration experience.
- configuration automation, routine maintenance and handling part replacements.
- Enterprise networking experience including understanding of BGP, VXLAN, LACP, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with technical implementation of security controls, including their limitations and drawbacks.
- Experience of managing changes in a controlled environment.
- Understanding or experience of working within an RF environment including RF safety.
- Relevant professional / academic qualifications or equivalent experience / work based learning (i.e. apprenticeship).
2 days a week onsite in Birmingham
Please advise you will need to be eligbal or already have SC clearance for this role