Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 12 months|
You will be responsible for owning and producing one of our official statistics reports as well as using our data to provide analytical insight to policy makers regarding the report topic.
You will also manage a junior analyst.
Key skills required for this role
Data Line Management , R coding, SQL
My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom and plays an important role in helping to keep more than £2trn of savings safe.
They are recruiting for a Senior Analyst who can work directly with stakeholders to lead on analytical products.
- Lead and manage analytical projects, coordinating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely deliveries
- Proactively identify, design and deliver analysis of complex data sets to inform the delivery of the project, including making recommendations on the basis of your analysis
- Responsible for identifying the most appropriate analytical tools, data and inferences to inform and develop insights
- Proficiency in application of R, SQL and Power BI (or similar)
- Experience manipulating data through a coding program
- Experience in line management.
In addition to a salary starting from £40,178, my client offers a world beat pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 30%.
This is a hybrid role that will require a visit to the Brighton office once a week.