Find your future role
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to collaborate with cross-functional experts, manage complex aerospace systems, and lead initiatives that contribute to the advancement of aviation technology.
Key skills required for this role
Project Manager Aerospace Engineering
This is a full time permanent position based in Wimborne Dorset, working a 37hour week Hybrid, with an option of working a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off!)
Join our team at Eaton MSD as a Project Manager within the KC46 Integrated Product Team (IPT), where you will play a crucial role in driving the successful delivery of testing, documentation, and production enhancements for Air-to-Air Refueling (AAR) equipment on the KC-46 aircraft. This exciting opportunity offers a chance to collaborate with cross-functional experts, manage complex aerospace systems, and lead initiatives that contribute to the advancement of aviation technology.
The role responsibilities:
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams, lead meeting and collaborate with a diverse team of professionals from various disciplines to achieve project objectives.
- Testing and Documentation: Oversee the testing process and documentation creation to support ongoing production enhancements and qualification of AAR equipment.
- Project Management: Utilize project management skills to ensure milestones and budgets are met.
- Planning: Develop comprehensive plans to guide project execution from initiation to completion.
- Product Lifecycle Experience: Have experience managing projects through their entire lifecycle, involved with the delivery and execution.
- Problem Solving: Facilitate problem-solving efforts and help resolve day-to-day issues that may arise.
- Change Management: Embrace and drive change within the project and team.
- You will have a Can-Do Attitude: Approach challenges with a positive and proactive mindset.
- Have Motivation: Ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve their best.
- You will have previous Stakeholder Skills: Strong stakeholder management skills to effectively engage and communicate cross functional
- Excellent Communication is a must: Clear communication skills for conveying project updates and objectives.
- You will Embrace Change: Willingness to embrace and drive changes that contribute to project improvement.
- Education: Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience as a Project/Programme Management
What you will get from us
This is a permanent role with a flexible hybrid approach to working, competitive salary, annual bonus and additional benefits to include:
- Support working towards your chartership (e.g. IMechE, RAeS or IET)
- An annual membership for a relevant institution will be reimbursed
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension with employee contribution up to 5% and Company contributions up to 8% of salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funding towards health care plan
- Access to flexible benefits including health care, buying / selling holiday
- Access to salary sacrifice scheme for electric cars for personal use
- 3 x life insurance
Join our team and see how far your career could progress with a company committed to career progression, training and development opportunities, our customers, innovation, and sustainability.
Eaton MSD is based in Wimborne, close to Bournemouth and Poole, on the south coast. Many of our employees live close to Bournemouth (with sandy beaches, shops and lively nightlife), or within the Isle of Purbeck or New Forest that have picturesque views and plenty of outdoor activities.
On site, we have our offices, assembly line and test facilities (Air to air refuelling and hose contact rig, weapons release test house, and Hardware-in-Loop capabilities ), As well as a large café area and free onsite parking.