Find your future role
.NET Developer (Sitecore CMS)
Matchtech is a STEM recruitment specialist, with over 35 years' experience in successfully matching STEM professionals with hiring employers in multiple sectors, all over the world.
Key skills required for this role
Sitecore solutions (10.2), .NET Core
Join us in this exciting challenge of creating the new tech hub in Lisbon.
It is with great pride that we at Matchtech are excited to be able to collaborate with one of our great clients, a renowned Danish fintech. We are starting the creation of their new tech hub in Portugal. Celebrating 60 years of history in the Scandinavian financial sector, this is an important step towards the future. Matchtech, will be part of this vision as exclusive and strategic partners in the search for the best STEM talent.
Investing in people is a shared priority, and together we aim to build a lasting and highly skilled team. We believe that the key to success lies in collaboration and interpersonal relationships. The culture that is born emphasises building strong bonds between colleagues, allowing them to get to know each other better and strengthen mutual trust. Unity and synergy allow them to face any challenge.
In addition, social life and work-life balance are valued. With flexible working hours, they offer the necessary freedom for each employee to enjoy a full and balanced life. In this way, they seek to promote a healthy and rewarding work environment where everyone feels valued and supported.
✅ Contract directly and permanently with our client
💲Remuneration according to your experience
⏰ Flexible working hours
🤝 Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
▶️ Be able to participate in the creation of the new Tech Hub in Lisbon
🌅 22 + 2 days holiday
👩⚕️ Health insurance
🥘 Food allowance
📱 Mobile phone with data pack
🍻 Happy hour
We are looking for .NET Developers / Sitecore CMS to join the Digital Channels & App team, who will participate in building a new business domain of future Nordic online banking solutions.
To do so, you will need:
- From 5 years of experience;
- + 2 years of hands-on experience in managing, configuring, extending, maintaining and deploying Sitecore solutions (10.2)
- Excellent coding and documentation standards
- Excellent technical skills in .NET Core (3.1+) environment
- Experience in developing business domains applying Domain Driven
- Design and relevant modelling tools
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) environments;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Advanced English is essential.
Nice to have:
- Experience in banking system development
- Work in distributed teams
- Experience working with applications deployed on Azure cloud platform.
- Experience working with applications deployed on Windows IIS server.
- Experience building and deploying applications using Azure DevOps.
What kind of colleague/professional we expect to have in the team:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication and collaboration are crucial as tasks are cross-functional.
- Problem solving and self-motivated with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Open to give and receive feedback.
Join us and be part of this successful journey, where your talent and ambitions will find the ideal space to develop. We are ready to welcome you and work together to achieve great things.