Find your future role
Senior Technician (Transport Planner)
|Job type||Contract 6 months|
Our client is on the look out for Senior Transport Planning Technician to work on a contract basis starting soon.
Key skills required for this role
Senior Transport Planner Technician
Senior Transport Planning Technician
About the role:
- Assist in the development of small local transport schemes.
- Administer improvement, maintenance on small infrastructure schemes
- Work in partnership with development control and road safety departments regarding s278s work proposals.
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid Working
- Majority can be done from home
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience.
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Charlie Bell directly on 01489884386
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.