Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 12 months|
SharePoint Engineer - 12 month contract - Yeovil (or Preston or Prestwick) - £35 phr PAYE or £46.68 phr UMB (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
sharepoint, system admin, software engineer, infrastructure engineer, on-premise,
The role holder will join the Infrastructure Engineering team. You will have responsibility for delivering new enabling capabilities, developing and delivering systems and services, resolving database support issues and maintaining, managing and optimising the overall performance and availability of the services. Customers are our internal engineering and product teams and we work to bridge the gap between infrastructure and software development and drive efficiency through high levels of automation. Whilst technology-delivery is core to our role, so too is the appreciation of how we enable the business and service availability
Not limited to...
- They will uses SharePoint management system software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carry out agreed SharePoint maintenance (using MS toolsets) and administration tasks for both legacy and future projects.
- Installation and configuration of SharePoint Services across multiple platforms.
Not limited to...
- SharePoint 20120 - Subscription Edition covering:
- PowerPivot (2008 R2-2014)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (2008 R2-2014)
- PowerView, Excel Services, Secure Store Services]
- Managed Metadata
- Experience of design and implementation of Information Architecture for SharePoint Solutions.
- Operating SharePoint Server in VMware virtualisation environment would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with SharePoint migrations will be used throughout the role.
A SharePoint Accrediation would be of benefit.
Security Requirements: SC (start on BPSS)
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.