Find your future role
Lead Document Controller
Data Centre Construction company, seeks an experienced Lead Document Controller for their project in Frankfurt. Manage project documentation, ensure compliance, maintain records. Strong attention to detail, communication, and IT skills required.
Key skills required for this role
Document Control. Attention to Detail, Communication, Technical Proficiency, Organisation & Time Managerment
Document controller experience on construction projects
Job Title: Lead Document Controller
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Join a leading and trusted Data Centre Construction company that provides turnkey solutions to clients across Europe. We are an engineering-focused organization, currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 9 different European countries, equating to over 320MW of IT load in flight.
We are seeking an experienced Lead Document Controller to join our team. This position will be based on-site in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Ensure all documentation complies with our standard Integrated Management System documentation.
- Ensure project documentation is notified/received by the relevant people involved in the project.
- Manage the project documentation to ensure all parties have access to the required documents as needed, including drawings, schedules, specifications, contract letters, submittals, RFIs, and reports.
- Maintain an updated record of all documents.
- 4+ years of experience in the Data Centre industry.
- Experience with knowledge sharing applications is advantageous.
- High level of IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- High level of verbal and written English is essential.