Find your future role
Automotive Cyber Security Engineer - Senior or Manager (Remote)
|Location||Leamington Spa, England|
Cyber Security Engineers with Automotive domain experience required at all levels (Senior, Manager, Senior Manager) for a leading Automotive Specialist. Remote working available.
Key skills required for this role
Automotive Cyber Security
At our organization, we believe in fostering collaboration, growth, and innovation as we connect people to the future. Our Electrics/Electronics division serves as a guiding force towards the automotive future, driven by high competence and a passion for overcoming new challenges.
We are currently seeking to fill three positions for Automotive Cyber Security Engineers, at different levels: Team Leader, Manager, and Senior Manager. This role offers the flexibility of being fully remote from anywhere in the UK, with occasional visits to our head office in Leamington Spa.
As an Automotive Cyber Security Engineer, your tasks will include:
- Managing and ensuring compliance with the security life cycle (cybersecurity) in accordance with ISO / SAE 21434.
- Assisting departments in developing ECU software for autonomous driving and eMobility, while adhering to the security lifecycle.
- Analyzing and specifying security requirements for automotive embedded systems.
- Creating and implementing security concepts and security analyses, such as TARA, MORA, FTA, and FMEA.
- Communicating with and providing support to our customers and internal development teams.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills:
- A degree in information security, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field, along with cryptography skills and an understanding of cybersecurity tasks.
- Experience in software development, with practical knowledge of implementing security concepts being desirable.
- Understanding of security mechanisms, cryptography (encryption techniques), and authentication mechanisms.
- An independent and structured work approach, with a strong focus on quality and a good grasp of technically complex contexts.
- Effective communication skills, with fluency in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of German is advantageous.
- Familiarity with ISO 21434 and regulations UNECE R155 & R156.4.
- Experience in team management.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Automotive Industry.
- Knowledge of security and authentication mechanisms and encryption techniques is beneficial.
In return for your expertise, dedication, and contribution to our team, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Hybrid working options
- Core office hours from 9 am to 3 pm (40 hours per week working time)
- Training & Development opportunities
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Generous Absence cover
Join us on this exciting journey to shape the future of automotive cybersecurity!