Find your future role
OT SOC Analyst
The company are a a multi-national group, being No 1 in Europe for what they do! With a number of awards and recognitions, with great career progression and opportunities across the business!
Key skills required for this role
OT, IoT, SCADA, ICS, DNS, HTTP/S, SSL, SMTP, FTP/S, LDAP/S, Information Event Monitoring Tools, Network Packet Capture tools, threat hunting, attack vectors, Cyber Security, SIEM, asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection
Are you a dynamic and forward-thinking cybersecurity professional?
Important: Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be prepared to undertake DV clearance and therefore as a minimum be living in the UK 10 years.
Working: Flexible working hours and some remote working potentials where possible.
It's no wonder, they have been among the winners of the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, 2022, and most recently receiving three accreditation gold standard awards with Investors in People!
"Interesting work. Good work-life balance. Employees made to feel valued." Software Engineer, 5 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
"Promotes and believes in a good work/life balance interesting work on most programmes Encourages internal mobility. Offers good development/training opportunities" Principal Systems Engineer, 19 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
You will be a part of a drive a proactive ethos in a constantly growing cyber security environment and provide robust threat detection and analysis to senior partners, including gap analysis of cyber security tools, supporting secure business growth and providing SME on cyber security recommendations for new and evolving technology.
- Threat Detection and Analysis: Utilise your expertise to monitor, detect, and analyse potential cyber threats, employing advanced tools and methodologies.
- Gap Analysis and Improvement: Conduct comprehensive assessments of our existing cybersecurity tools and practices, identifying gaps and vulnerabilities. Propose and implement targeted solutions to enhance our overall security posture.
- Provide in-depth guidance and recommendations on the secure integration of new and evolving technologies into our ecosystem
- Secure Business Growth: Collaborate closely with senior partners to provide strategic insights that support secure business expansion. Your recommendations will enable us to seize growth opportunities while upholding the highest standards of cybersecurity.
- A career background in Cyber Security focussing on OT, IoT environments within manufacturing or defence industries with experience with SCADA and ICS.
- Robust security awareness and experience in all areas of IT, primarily Network Security Infrastructure within OT environments
- Demonstrable understanding of the OSI Reference Model and the network communication protocols, including but not limited to DNS, HTTP/S, SSL, SMTP, FTP/S, LDAP/S.
- Demonstrable experience with Security Information Event Monitoring Tools and/or Network Packet Capture tools.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.