Find your future role
|Contract 12 months
Our Client based in Chandlers Ford requires a Mechanical Inspector to join them on a 6 month contract (which could extend).
Key skills required for this role
mechanical, inspecting, inspection, CMM
mechanical, inspecting, inspection
Our client is a leader in Manufacturing and based in Eastleigh, they are looking for a Mechanical Inspector to start asap, this is a fully onsite role and Monday to Friday (usually early finish on Friday!).
This is a 6 month contract that could potentially last much longer and even end up perm and pays £16-£20 PAYE depending on your experience.
- Carry out mechanical inspection activities including but not limited to:
- goods inward checks,
- roaming inspections,
- in-line inspection,
- final inspection.
- Carry out certification check in line with requirements for delivered parts.
- Carry out other inspection activities as they arise, using standard jigs and tool, including CMM and FARO Arm.
- Recording of inspection activities on SAP and report writing for various activities.
- Assist the quality team, where required, in
- investigations for non-conformities.
- continuous improvement programs.
- various other functions as resource gaps arise through holiday or sickness.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong knowledge of mechanical inspection principles and equipment
- Ability to read complex mechanical drawings.
- Good PC skills and use of CMM / FARO Arm.
- Good communication and time-management
- Inquisitive mind & eye for detail
- Innovative & positive thinking
- Enthusiastic and pro-active approach
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Experienced in SharePoint and MS Office
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 or similar, 8Ds, Lean and other quality tools will be an advantage.
This role is interviewing this week so BE QUICK and send a CV ASAP