Find your future role
|Salary||£35,000 - £40,000/annum|
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work in the aerospace industry based in Luton.
Key skills required for this role
Experience gained from a Quality Assurance role within a manufacturing environment
Quality engineering experience from manufacturing environment
As the Quality Engineer you will be reporting to the Senior Product Quality Assurance Engineer based at our Luton manufacturing operation, you will assure Product Safety, Product Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Aerospace Quality Culture.
This will include:
* Represent as the Point of Contact for Quality related matters e.g. coordinating with customers on audits and non-conformances.
* Support Material Review Board (MRB) meetings
* Complete First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) in accordance with AS9102.
* Support Program Management/Integrated Product Teams (IPT)
* Ensure customer, regulatory, product and process requirements are identified and implemented / documented appropriately.
* Lead / Support and assure responsive and effective problem resolution through containment, root cause analysis, corrective action and verification of effectiveness.
* Support the development and nurturing of the site Quality Culture.
* Conducting product / system audits as required
* Support change management and new product introduction
* Drive continual improvement
* Exemplify a Safety/Quality-first mind-set and ensuring compliance with the Aerospace Cultural Principles, HSE and Quality policies and standards.
* Experience gained from a Quality Assurance role within a manufacturing environment
* Product Quality Assurance and Improvement experience
* Experience of non-conformance investigation techniques
* Experience of ISO 9001
* Auditor qualification or certification
* Experience of AS9110 or AS9100
* Experience of Aviation Regulations EASA Part 145 or EASA Part 21G
* Experience of completing FAIRS to AS9102
* New Product and Process Introduction (Industrialisation) experience