Find your future role
GRC Cyber Security Engineer
The Cyber Security Capability Engineer will provide specialist Cyber Security advice and support across programmes and pursuits within the business, delivering effective information security solutions.
Key skills required for this role
Risk Assessments, Risk management, systems engineering, Engineering Development Lifecycls, Information Assurance schemes, key generation, key distribution, cryptographic, cryptography, cryptographic designs, Secure Operations, SyOPs, DV Cleared, SC
Join an Award-Winning Company with Clear Progression Pathways and Professional Growth! 🌟
The role will provide a variety of project work that will enable you to apply the breadth of your information assurance skillset and experience and develop a deep understanding of the technologies involved.
- To provide business driven advice on the management of security and information risk management consistent with cyber security/IA policy, standards and guidance or with relevant industry or commercial guidance.
- Drive beneficial security change into the business through development or review allowing a balance of information risk against cost of countermeasures, and conformance to the relevant security policies
- Design and develop solutions to complex Cyber Security problems that meet the business and operational needs, including cryptographic design activities.
- Generate training material, propose innovations and claim patents on Cyber Security topics
What we're looking for from you:
- Experience in generation of information security Risk Assessments, Risk Treatment Plans and Risk Management and Accreditation Documents.
- Knowledge / appreciation of systems engineering, electronics principles, software technology and development principles.
- Preferably exposure of Cyber Security across the Systems Engineering Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in the specification and development of effective and balanced information assurance solutions, methodologies or approaches.
- Understanding of systems and security verification, validation, testing and evaluation approaches
- Experience of key generation, key distribution, cryptographic handling and storage, and implementation of cryptographic designs.
- Experience in the application of Secure Operations and SyOPs and the impacts on the end Users
- DV Cleared (past or current)