Find your future role
Our Client is a leading engineering and maintenance provider, and they are seeking a Project Manger ideally with previous Life Science or Pharmaceutical experience.
Key skills required for this role
Our Client is a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs. We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities; specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will lead all aspects of project delivery and you will be given the day to day responsibility by the Contracts Manager for ensuring teams deliver within the time cost and scope requirements of the project.
Project Managers Core RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Understand NEC objectives and the operation of the particulars in NEC contract(s)
- Responsible for leading, establishing, managing and administrating NEC PSC and/or ECC contracts
- Responsible for reporting of project performance using project controls tools, including earned value and quantitative risk analysis
- Participate in ensuring the project deliverables have been tested, commissioned and handed into operation in accordance with the client's requirements
- Participate in ensuring post project reviews are done and learning and benefits realisation are captured appropriately.
- Other duties may include but are not limited to the following;
- Advising on procurement and contract strategies,
- Decision making which are accurate and timely
- Providing estimates on costs and time
- Contributing to quality management design
- Contractor proposal reviews
- Raising early warnings for programme delays
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in managing NEC projects
- Project Management experience in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge and experience of project management, contract management through use of NEC 3 & 4, strategic planning, methodologies and construction delivery best practice
- Experienced in a complex stakeholder environment
- Hold a relevant third level qualification preferably in Engineering or related Project management discipline (Desirable)
- Chartered/qualified with APM, ICE, RICS etc (Desirable)
- NEC Project Manager Accreditation (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of CEMAR (Desirable)