Find your future role
Cyber Threat Consultant
|Salary||£55,000 - £75,000/annum|
|Location||City of London, England|
We are currently looking for a Cyber Threat Consultant to work for one of the worlds leading Cyber Re-Insurance Brokers. They have an established Cyber Consulting function and due to its increased visibility with their clients, they are growing.
Key skills required for this role
Cyber Consultant, Cyber Risk Consultant
Cyber Security Consultant, Cyber Risk Consultant, Cyber Threat Consultant
Title: Cyber Security Consultant/ Cyber Threat Consultant
Location: City of London - Hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
Salary: up to £75,000 base depending on experience
We are currently looking for a Cyber Threat Consultant to work for one of the worlds leading Cyber Re-Insurance Brokers. They have an established Cyber Consulting function that faces both externally to their client base, as well as internally to their Cyber Underwriters. Due to the teams increased visibility with their clients, they are growing fast.
In this role you will:
- working with brokers and actuaries to provide expert insight, translating Cyber Security concepts/ events into their implications for internal and external stakeholders
- contribute to the development and delivery of a diverse range of consultancy services to clients around the creation of new cyber products and services, the quantification of cyber risk and the realisation of new market opportunities
- work with others to create market leading thought leadership on relevant Cyber Security concepts and their application to the Cyber Insurance industry
- collaborating with actuaries, catastrophe modellers and cyber experts to support clients and vendors in the development and evaluation of realistic catastrophe scenarios for the Cyber Insurance market
- Knowledge of IT security fundamentals as well as frameworks, such as NIST and ISO27001
- Experience of cyber consultancy in client facing roles
- Capability to translate technical concepts for different internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence presenting to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience working with Financial Services preferred
You don't need an in depth understanding of Cyber Insurance to apply for this role as that can be taught. What is important is a keen interest to learn about insurance and reinsurance.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch.