Find your future role
Looking to join an Innovative company?
Key skills required for this role
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Important: Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be prepared to undertake DV clearance and therefore as a minimum be living in the UK 10 years.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Want to Join a business who's capabilities address the highest classification levels of High Grade and Type 1 National Security, across a growing and thriving sector?
A reputable business who, have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
Brand new site for 2023! Onsite Café, Free parking, Table Tennis and more!
Full range of company benefits, flexible working, training, development and clear career progression!
- Leading Scrum adoption across the business and coaching teams to ensure a consistent approach to running projects across the business
- Being an evangelist on the benefits of Scrum and working with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness of the adoption of Scrum
- Responsible for Scrum artefacts to track and facilitate Scrum events
- Discovering techniques for effective engineering backlog management
- Implementing change that creates value to the product and processes
- Work closely with the change community to develop strategy and drive continuous improvement activities
- Work with Product Owners and Project Management to continually improve the quality if the backlog and work done
- Any other duties as and when required
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
- Relevant qualification in Scrum, or demonstrable equivalent experience
- A strong understanding of Software / Firmware or other Engineering development processes
- Practical understanding of JIRA & Jenkins
- Coaching teams in ways to adopt agile practices
- Experience working in the defence industry
- Experience in Embedded Systems
- Experience or awareness of waterfall project management processes
- Experience of scaled agile programmes (SAFe, LeSS)
For full information, please get in touch: