Find your future role
Senior Civil / Infrastructure Engineer - Bristol - Up to £48k
|Salary||£40,000 - £48,000/annum|
This major International Consultancy seeks an experienced Highways and Drainage Engineer to join the busy Bristol team. With a steady workflow across the business this is an excellent opportunity to join a key player in the SW.
Key skills required for this role
Highways and drainage design
Highways and drainage design, AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Microdrainage.
Senior Infrastructure/Highways Engineer - Bristol - Up to £48k
Our client are a leading Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy covering all aspects of design, engineering, and landscape architecture here in the UK. With a strong presence in the SW they provide infrastructure design advise to clients across a broad range of sectors including residential, commercial, life sciences and retail, on projects ranging from small scale residential sites to large scale retail parks, distribution hubs and data centres. They are seeking individuals to join the established Bristol office and play a key role in providing highways and drainage related engineering solutions to a number of projects across the WS and beyond. This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team and be involved in a series of exciting projects with one of the leading Consultancies in the UK.
The Bristol engineering team works closely with other UK offices on mainly residential projects (including land assessment, planning, details design, S104, S38, S278, highways and drainage design), as well as supporting the Transport Engineering Team and providing advice and expertise.
You will work within this small yet well-established team to assist with all aspects of highways and infrastructure design, from early stage feasibility and planning, through to construction. You will use your technical expertise to produce design outputs to assist in the delivery of a wide ranging projects and will also help support the well-established Transport Engineering team to provide technical guidance on projects across multiple disciplines.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Demonstrable experience working in the UK with Infrastructure projects
* Experience of delivering technical design input associated with Sc278, Sc38 and Sc104
* Experience of working within a project team, consultancy or contracting environment
* Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of using AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Microdrainage
* Knowledge of UK guidance standards
Working conditions / environment:
- Flexible working options, a balance between office and home working
- Strong focus on career development and support towards Chartership if required.
- Genuine focus on staff and their wellbeing.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Chris Jones directly on 01489 873422
- Email your CV
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.