Find your future role
Infrastructure Security Engineer
|Salary||£55,000 - £65,000/annum|
We are currently working with one of the worlds leading specialist software houses (in their space), as they look for a Network Security Architect to join their team.
Key skills required for this role
Network Security, Cisco, CCNP, CCNA Security
Network Security, CISCO, CCNP, CCNA Security
Title: Cyber Security Engineer (Networking background)
Location: Worcester/ Home (must be within 50 miles of the office)
Salary: Up to £65,000 + bonus
We are currently working with one of the worlds leading specialist software houses (in their space), as they look for a Cyber Security Engineer with a solid background in Networking and Infrastructure to join their team.
The role sits as a member of a highly skilled project delivery team. Responsible for the design and implementation of hosted and business infrastructure solutions.
You will be exposed to a broad range of leading technologies giving you all the tools you need to enable you to develop solid solutions for the business and their customer base.
Some of the technologies you will need experience with are: CISCO Networking & Security, Linus, Windows, Enterprise Storage, M365, Azure and Jira.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in network architecture and security roles.
- Networking Knowledge: Strong grasp of networking protocols, architectures, and technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, VLANs, routing, switching).
- Cybersecurity Expertise: Profound understanding of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies.
- Security Technologies: Hands-on experience with network security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, VPNs, and SIEM solutions.
- Cloud Proficiency: Experience with cloud networking and security concepts (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
If you have experience in secure network design and troubleshooting with LAN/WAN, SAN's including Enterprise Replicated Storage and support & deployment of VMWare then please get in touch for more information.