Find your future role
|Location||Leamington Spa, England|
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
Our Automotive client based in Leamington Spa are looking for System Engineers to join them on a contract basis.
Key skills required for this role
Systems Engineer/Product Life Cycle experience
Do you thrive in dynamic environments where your expertise can make a significant impact? Join our team as a Systems Engineer and contribute to creating cutting-edge solutions that prioritise the well-being of users and communities. We are actively searching for a Systems Engineer to join our growing team and be involved at the forefront of electric and fuel cell vehicle development.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Systems Engineer to join our dynamic team. Working as part of a multi-disciplined team you will be involved in a range of projects, in a range of industries including Defence. You will be supporting the specification, design, testing, validation and integration of leading edge technologies. You will need to work effectively with other engineering functions, such as Thermal Attributes.
You are a proven engineer with a track record in Systems Engineering in the automotive, aerospace, defence, process or similar industries and are now seeking your next move into a challenging industry that will broaden your experience and reward you with opportunities to develop leading technologies and practices for global market needs.
To be successful, you will need to seek innovative solutions while working closely with other teams within tight timescales. A good working knowledge of systems approach methodology, pragmatic to ensure integration of all systems into the product from the start. To achieve this, you will be familiar with all the major stages in the Product Life Cycle and the associated documents required to manage this. Able to work & communicate well within multi-disciplinary project teams, you will be a self-starter with the determination to deliver to clear objectives.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline (System, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, etc).
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including system diagrams, requirements management and specifications.
- Proficient in BOM management.
- Knowledge of systems requirements software e.g Polarian, DoorNG, etc.
- Experienced in engineering documentation, FMEA, DVP&R, etc.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and experience of fault-finding techniques used in the Automotive industry a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities
- Previous BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) clearance would be an advantage