Find your future role
Software Developer In Test
|Job type||Contract 12 months|
To understand, develop, plan and perform IT System test, requirement verification and integration activities and generate relevant documentation.
Key skills required for this role
C #, RF, Soap API, REST API, SoapUI, Postman, Tricentis,Qtest and Tosca API, XSD,WSDL, Python, AWS, Azure, Scala, Linux, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, NoSQL, Selenium, Quick Test Pro (QTP), PSTools, AutoIT, Sikuli, System Integration TEST
To use your subject matter expertise and domain experience to support the delivery of IT systems and products.
- Understand performance requirements for various IT Systems, create and apply strategies around IT System qualification, including integration, verification and validation activities.
- Coordinate and contribute to IT System test and integration activities, with a focus of achieving integrated system certification and acceptance.
- Collation and production of documentation to support systems design reviews and high-level system testing.
- Develop and maintain Verification Cross Reference Index (VCRI), Integration Test Evaluation and Acceptance Plan (ITEAP) and Qualification Plans.
- Understanding of IT Systems in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain
- Experience in IT System test development and verification activities
- Experience in requirements management in DOORS
- Soap API, REST API, SoapUI, Postman
- Python, AWS, Azure, Scala, Linux
- Selenium, Quick Test Pro (QTP), PSTools, AutoIT, Sikuli automation tools.