Find your future role
IT Operations Analyst
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
🖥 IT Operations Analyst
🏢 Inside Contract
Key skills required for this role
IT Services Operations Analyst, Inside Contract
IT Operations, Operations Analyst, ITIL, Inside Contract
The purpose of this role is to provide support for a variety of day-to-day IT service operational activities at Yeovil and across other assigned UK Site locations.
We are searching for candidates who can:
- Take responsibility for specific activities related to the core Service Operation Processes (e.g. incident management, problem management, event management, access management and request fulfilment) and become a recognized owner within IT Service Operations.
- Be in charge of supporting processes assigned (e.g. Analytics, Communications, Customer Satisfaction, Catalogue Management, Knowledge Management, Data Analysis, Service and Performance Reporting, Service Transition interface, Continuous Service Improvement etc).
- Serve as a primary point of contact for daily IT-related issues and analyze each requirement to ensure proper filtering and assignment for resolution across the entire IT team.
- Proactively offer support, guidance, and training to the business as necessary in the usage of IT facilities.
- Provide assistance to the Service Operations Team and the wider IT Team as directed.