Find your future role
|Location||City of Preston, England|
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
Global Mobility Administrator - 12 month contract - Preston - £15.53ph UMB or PAYE rates available (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
Global Mobility, administration , Corporate Tax, Personal Tax and Immigration.
Global Mobility Administrator
As a Global Mobility Administrator within Global Mobility Services, this role will have responsibility for supporting one or more Global Mobility Advisors, Managers and Business Partners across the team, managing Global Mobility Services for multiple business areas. The role sits within the Operations Team and provides support to campaign bids, business advisory and assignee lifecycle management.
- Support the end to end management of the assignment process, applying a strong focus on continuous improvement for how the process can be made more efficient and
- Responsible for producing cost estimates for all international assignments/relocations to establish indicative costs for the
- Responsible for maintaining accurate assignee data on ECAEnterprise and Success Factors (or equivalent systems).
- Responsible for the production and update of remuneration worksheets for changes in assignee's circumstances and cyclical activities (Reward review etc.).
- Support the wider team in the preparation of instructions to home and host payrolls for inbound and outbound
- Support the end to end compliance lifecycle for an assignees including tax, payroll, immigration, reporting, and
- Ensure GDPR legislation is adhered to when transferring employee data internally and externally and ensure robust governance and control of all data received.
- Good knowledge of Global Mobility / International assignment policies and processes
- Good understanding of the business and its strategic priorities and the businesses international footprint
- Good understanding of HR principles and practices
- Good understanding of GMS principles around personal tax, corporate tax, immigration and employment law issues relating to Global Mobility
- Quality driven, ensuring consistency and compliance