Find your future role
Operations Technician, full-time permanet position, Essex based.
Key skills required for this role
Works under guidance and direction of the shift supervisor and the assigned Operations operator(s) responsible for the safe and efficient handling of all customer products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Gauges tanks, tank trucks, and railcars with accuracy.
- Aligns tanks and pipelines for the transfer of product both in and out of the storage tanks to and from all modes of transportation, i.e., ship, barge, tank truck, and rail car.
- Follows established standard and special customer requirements.
- Completes all Operations paperwork accurately.
- Samples all product movements and tag samples properly, storing samples in designated area.
- Reviews product data sheets prior to handling all customer products.
- Stop gauges all vessels accurately on inbound and outbound movements.
- Participates in employee safety training and quality programs.