Find your future role
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Key skills required for this role
Project Manager / Budget / Bidding / Costs /
Project Manager / Budget / Bidding / Costs
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Want to work for a company who have been supporting the nuclear industry since its first major expansion in the 1960s?
Join a reputable business who, have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
Join a business who provides customers with solutions that give complete, long-term protection and control of safety critical systems.
A trusted and reputable company; who's solutions have been integrated in nearly all of the UK's nuclear sites.
- Execution of projects throughout project life cycle in accordance with defined time, budget, and quality objectives
- Create and maintain Project Management Plans, ensuring timely, responsive completion of deliverables
- Create and maintain project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Identify stakeholders and create project Communications Plans
- Develop appropriate strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in project decision and execution
- Manage project scope and perform integrated change control
- Facilitate communications between key internal department resources (i.e. Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing)
- Acquire, develop, and manage project team resources
- Mediate problems/issues encountered by project team members
- Support Procurement to establish and maintain key supplier relationships
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, and response planning
- Ensure project records are maintained and made available in accordance with project management processes and company policies
- Ownership of tactical/operational plans for the projects assigned. Ensuring robust control of project costs, margin, completion estimates, revenue and if required reporting Earned Value
- Presenting Project/Programme Status Reports and Project Finance Reports to the Head of Programmes
- Ability to recommend strategies that will impact mid to long term business achievements through program opportunities
- Provision of support on bid work where necessary
- High degree of responsibility for resources, the ability to influence business decisions and will contribute to operating plans in support of the function
- Holds Project Management qualification (PMI, APM or global equivalent)
- Education to Degree Level desired
- An action-oriented person who drives results with strong customer focus
- Strong communicator with excellent leadership skills
- Experience or qualifications in Continuous Improvement methodologies
- May be required to travel international
- UK driving license
- UK Passport
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance if required
- Focusses on the generation of specific outputs and outcomes required by the organisation, as part of a project
- Provides the project team with leadership, planning, and coordination through communications
- Provides written communications (e.g. documented plans and scheduled) and communicates in real time with the project team using meetings and verbal or non-verbal cues
- Leads the project planning activities
- Directs the creation, approval, and ongoing change control of the project plan
- Progressively elaborates high-level information into detailed plans throughout the project life cycle
- Manages the project team to meet the project objectives
- Guides and evaluates the performance of the project team
- Mediates problems/issues encountered by project team members
- Ensures that project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another
- Identifies, addresses, and resolves differences between individuals and/or interest groups
For full information, please get in touch!