Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
Project Controller - 12 month contract - RAF Coningsby - £32.89ph UMB or £25.30ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
project controller, project control, project management, project manager, budget, cost
As a Project Control Lead, you will be responsible for the delivery of progress and performance information against all Supply Chain elements of CAM475 and CAM 402 contracts.
- Change Control management
- Managing Spend vs Budget variance reporting from Project Control Systems and leading on subsequent CAM analysis/actions.
- Risk & Opportunity Management including monthly reviews ensuring risk topicality/robustness.
- Monthly Reporting to cover all aspects of Project Control and Buinsess Operations
- Management of costbase for RAF Coningsby departments.
- Support to mandatory Corporate Governance.
- Leading the Project Control activities, providing information/technical information and guidance.
- Managing workload and conflicting priorities.
- Supporting and managing the Project Control Apprentice.
- Ability to interface with people at different levels and skills within the organisation.
- Budget reporting for Supply Chain element within CAM475 and CAM 402 encompassing a mix of bought out and labour.
- strong understanding of Project Management/Control principles, processes and toolsets
- good IT, organisational and management skills
excellent self-motivation and interpersonal skills
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.