Find your future role
Employee Services Professional
|Location||City of Preston, England|
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
Employee Services Professional - 12 month contract - Warton - £14.73ph UMB or PAYE rates available (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
Business Administrator, clerical, HR, Microsoft,
Business Administrator, clerical, Microsoft
Due to the security of this role, we can only accept applications from candidates that are a permanent resident of the UK.
As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, with a predominant focus on Central Filer processes, based at Warton Site.
On occasion, there may be a requirement to also support processes within the wider Employee Services team including Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry and Central Correspondence.
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
Knowledge and Skills
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of working with customers
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities