Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
Currently working with a client based in Essex, they are looking to bring a Planning Officer in on an interim basis, please call Bradley Taylor on 07796008840
Key skills required for this role
Local Authority Planning Officer
- Our client is looking for a Planning Officer to join a busy team on a contract basis.
- Inside IR35
- £35 to £38 per hour
- Minors & Householders
- 6 Month Contract
- Office one or two days a week
- Site visits
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Site visits when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- Laptop will be provided.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Bradley Taylor on 01489 884 389.
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.