Find your future role
|Location||City of Preston, England|
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
Project Manager - 12 month contract - Warton near Preston - £54.41ph UMB or £41.85ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
project management, project manager, project, project controller, project control, project professional, aerospace
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for defining, planning, managing and delivering assigned projects to meet customer and business requirements. This role within Ground and Training Products (G&TP) will have focus on the Aircraft Ground Equipment (AGE) area of operations.
This Role is part of the Europe and International business within the Air Sector, which has a long and proud heritage in the development, manufacture, upgrade and support of world-leading combat and fast jet trainer aircraft. This business operates across the globe supporting our customers with a broad range of products (including Eurofighter Typhoon, Hawk and Tornado) and support, maintenance and training services.
- Provide Project Management support to effectively execute the contracts in accordance with the Life Cycle Management Framework and relevant contract Project Management Plan.
- Ensure robust and accurate project baselines are maintained to meet time, cost and quality requirements and that the current schedule status is understood
- Review resource requirements and highlight where resource demand and supply issues may impact projects
- Report progress, performance and corrective actions in various forums including the regular performance and planning reviews
- Experience of managing projects to meet challenging time, cost and quality requirements
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to enable key decisions to be made effectively
- The ability to identify potential issues early and take appropriate action to drive successful outcomes
- Good communication skills and proven experience of developing and maintaining good stakeholder relations.
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.