Find your future role
Head of Technology
Head Of Technology Services job role
Permanent, full-time, 3 days a week in the office. (Worcestershire)
Leadership, both technical and team, in support of a growing successful technology focused business
Key skills required for this role
Head of Technology, IT, Cloud, Platform, Service Management, Infrastructure,
Head of Technology, IT, Cloud, Platform, Service Management, Infrastructure
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this Head Of Technology job role has been designed to support the business capitalise on exciting growth. As a result of this growth, the business needs to seamlessly scale their infrastructure and technology services supporting both customer and internal demands.
The business has been undertaking a significant investment revitalising traditional infrastructure, and the post-holder of this role will bring deep experience and understanding in terms of transforming, scaling and delivering effective technology services to internal and external customers.
As a key part of the leadership team, you will need to possess commercial understanding, the ability to instil confidence to to customers, internal teams and wider business, have exceptional interpersonal skills, and have a customer service focused mindset, whilst ensuring strategy and action are aligned to business and customer goals.
This exciting job role requires someone with:
* Extensive experience working, and proven experience leading IT Operations functions
* Experience running teams of 50+ technology specialists - providing leadership, direction, motivation
* Experience running £10m+ budgets
* Proven track record of successfully delivering Infrastructure transformation programs
* Experience producing and securing executive approval to Technology Services strategy and operational plans
* Strong interpersonal skills, inspiring confidence from both customers (internal and external) and your team
You will also need to possess:
Hands on technical knowledge and understanding with infrastructure technologies ( Cisco, IBM Storage, Microsoft Azure Cloud )
Hands on technical understanding and experience across a wide range of operating system technologies; including Microsoft Server, Linux, VMWare, Kubernetes, and infrastructure as a service tooling - Terraform and Ansible
Hands on technical understanding and experience across security architecture and tooling
This leadership role will see you join the business at an extremely exciting time and within an influential and visible capacity to make a real impact to their journey forwards.