Find your future role
Snr Geotechnical Engineer - Manchester, Leeds, Bath, Edinburgh
My client an international Design consultancy are currently looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, they are operating in Manchester, London, Leeds, Bath and Edinburgh. They are open to seeing Engineer's for any of these locations.
Key skills required for this role
Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Infrastructure Projects
Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Chartered
* Technical input into deliverables including specifications, design reports, and geotechnical interpretation
* Analysis including soil structure interaction and geotechnical substructure and earthworks design.
* Mentoring and technical support for colleagues.
* Technical input to derive innovative and sustainable solutions to ground related challenges
* Liaise with clients and maintain our strong, unique work culture within the industry.
* Collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines to provide coordinated design solutions
Your skills and experience:
You will be Chartered with a civil/structural engineering background with at least 5 years relevant experience and a
strong desire and drive to deliver quality projects and achieve excellent results.
We have a diverse and inclusive team and you will be comfortable working within a multi- cultural and multi-disciplinary
environment and speak and write English fluently.
You will be used to taking the initiative and responsibility for your assignments and you have an ability to achieve
excellent results through teamwork.
It would be advantageous to have:
* Relevant broad ranging experience of both UK and overseas projects
* Hold a master's degree in civil or geotechnical engineering or equivalent
* Have experience of delivering projects, with a strong technical focus including geotechnical interpretation and design.
* Have experience of rock engineering including slope stability assessment and tunnelling/underground construction.
* Have ambitions to lead and develop design capabilities.
* Possess secure communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with clients, colleagues, and other
What we offer:
* Hybrid working and international remote working for up to 4 weeks per year.
* Parental leave, up to six months on full salary.
* Enhanced family friendly leave policies
* 25 days holiday plus public holidays and flexible leave.
* Employer pension contribution of 10% (based on 5% employee contribution)
* Life assurance and income protection
* Flexible Benefits.
* Early finish Friday (on the last Friday of every month employees can finish at 15.00)