Find your future role
Cyber Risk Consultant
You will support the Global Head of Cyber Risk in developing and executing a robust cyber underwriting strategy, risk appetite, risk limits, underwriting guidelines, accumulation controls, and tools for affirmative and non-affirmative coverages.
Key skills required for this role
Cyber Security Architecture, CAF, NIST Cyber Security Framework, TTPs, threat hunting, NCSC, Intrusion Detection (IDS/IPS) and Network, Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR & NDR), DLP, threat intelligence (e.g. MITRE, TTPs), Cyber risk
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you will play a vital role in our organization's efforts to enhance cyber risk management and underwriting strategy.
- Cyber Threat Monitoring: Maintain a thorough understanding of key cyber threats and the broader cybersecurity landscape.
- Market Intelligence: Lead efforts to collect information and perform analysis for insurance market intelligence.
- Market Insight Reports: Contribute to various reports, regular cyber market intelligence reports, and ad-hoc internal technical, cyber risk, and market intelligence reports.
- Scenario Planning: Assist in maintaining and producing Realistic Disaster Scenarios (RDS) and broader risk parameterization related to the internal accumulation model.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Cyber Expertise: Practical experience in cyber risk and risk assessment.
- Threat Intelligence: Ability to collect, analyse, and disseminate both actionable and strategic threat intelligence.
- Professional Development: A strong interest in cyber threats and risk, with a desire to proactively expand knowledge by attending industry events and pursuing continuous professional learning.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to create reports for senior management.
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for cybersecurity and the requisite skills and experience, we invite you to join our team and make a significant contribution to our cyber risk management efforts.