Find your future role
Key skills required for this role
Electrical Fitter, Electrical Fitting, Electrical Engineering, Electrician,
Panel Builder / Wireman
Are you an experienced panel builder / wireman that has proven knowledge building cabinets for machinery from the ground up?
Location: Basildon, Essex
Rolling Contract or Permanent positions available
Hours: 37.5 per week and overtime available
Our client is looking for Panel Builders / Wireman to support the Manufacturing department building special purpose assembly and test machines in Basildon, Essex. As a Panel Builder / Wireman you will be able to wire a cabinet sized panel from scratch.
- Proven experience in electrical fitting and must have served an apprenticeship or trained under a recognises scheme in a related trade, such as electrician, electrical fitter, panel, wirer or electrical improver.
- Automotive industry knowledge (Ford, JLR) would be an advantage or Aerospace or food industry background
- Be able to read and work to electrical schematics with an understanding of PLC's and associated electrical components i.e. Siemens, Bosch, Unico, Telemecanique, etc.
- Proficient in 'the use of lifting equipment, slings, types of slinging and general crane safety.
- Good understanding of the machine tool build processes and the use of tools and equipment to build machinery from drawings and schematics.
- Competent in fault finding on a variety of electrical circuits and voltages ranging from 24VDC, 230VAC - 400VAC.
If you are interested in the above role based in Basildon, apply now and Eve will be in touch with you. Please only apply if you have prior experience in a similar role to the above.