Find your future role
Java Developer (80% remote)
|Salary||€45,000 - €60,000/annum|
|Location||Community of Madrid, Spain|
Matchtech is a STEM recruitment specialist, with over 35 years' experience in successfully matching STEM professionals with hiring employers in multiple sectors, all over the world.
Key skills required for this role
Java Developer microservicios
Join a leading fintech company. Be part of a creative, dynamic and flexible team. Take advantage of your experience and evolve your career.
Do you want to be part of a modern company and develop cutting-edge products?
We are looking Java Developer to join a international company who create game changing finance solutions based in Madrid with more than 10 awards since their launch in 2018.
As a Back End Developer you will:
- Design solid solutions for complex problems involving multiple teams. Focus on the quality and best practices across teams. Identifying possible risks in collaboration with stakeholders (product owners, QAs...)
- Identify system's problems and propose good solutions and strategies to solve them.
- Shows a broad understanding of the business context of work happening across the technology organisation.
- Share technical specifications and technical solution designs in an understandable way.
- Finds ways to spread learning across the team and support them in order to achieve targets.
- Assess improvements and alternative solutions through research and investigation of new technologies.
- Able to identify and prevent issues in the platform by reviewing data, fix in advance and challenge decisions - both business & tech.
- A deep understanding of the Java programming language, its core concepts, and the latest features is crucial.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing diverse enterprise applications with an object-oriented language.
- Proven knowledge with spring boot with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience with RESTful API.
- Experience with an ORM framework (Nhibernate/Hibernate, EF...).
- Experience with relational database querying and modelling.
- Experience with non-relational database querying and modelling.
- Experience with distributed version control systems.
- Hands on experience with unit, integration, API and performance testing.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills (and love to interact with people from many different cultures and disciplines)
- Focus in applying design patterns, best practices and delivering testable and highly maintainable code on a daily basis.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge about Microservices and/or Modular monolithic architecture
- Knowledge about Clean code
- Knowledge about Docker
- Knowledge about event buses (Kafka)
- Experience with SQS
- Contract directly with end client.
- Bonus scheme plan based on KPI achievements.
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election + your Birthday off.
- Flexible Working Policy working up to 80% of the time remotely (it's flexible, you don't need to go every week to the office)
- Flexible perks package including private health insurance, entertainment, mental health support, training, mentoring program, gym and more!
- British company with offices in Madrid, London and Nairobi.
- Join an international team with over 20 nationalities.
- Join a diverse team committed to inclusion and sustainability.
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share! We have an incentivized Referral Program you can take advantage of if you want (500€ or more!)