Find your future role
Software Team Leader Hibrid Model - Coimbra
Are you a Software Engineering leader who yearns for new challenges?...Don´t step by!!!
Key skills required for this role
Software, Manager, Leader
Excellent opportunity to belong to a multinational company that foresees great growth in the coming years as Leader of a group of highly qualified engineers
Job Summary: Embark on an exciting career opportunity as an Engineering Manager in Coimbra (hibrid model), playing a pivotal role in a new technology initiative.
What You'll Be Doing: As a key member of our Tech Hub team, your focus will be on identifying and recruiting top talent, fostering a culture of excellence. Collaborate closely with architecture, product, and engineering teams to ensure engineers deliver high-quality software.
- Leading recruitment efforts for the New Tech Hub.
- Leading a cross-functional team of Software and Quality Engineers.
- Ensuring predictable delivery and high-quality output.
- Facilitating technical decisions and supporting your team hands-on.
- Developing your team through coaching and mentoring.
- Championing the adoption of advanced agile software development practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Proven experience managing experienced engineers and building highly effective teams.
- Passion for developing others, with a track record of coaching and mentoring software developers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience in environments with strong engineering practices.
- Execution-focused with the ability to drive change in a dynamic operating environment.
- Collaborative leadership style, setting high standards and leading by example.
- Cultural awareness, emotional intelligence, and experience working with diverse cultures.
- A strong appetite for learning and self-development.
- Work in Coimbra with a flexible schedule, two days a week on-site.
- Be part of an exciting early-stage technology initiative.
- Collaborate with diverse teams and tech stacks, fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Shape the future of our engineering team and contribute to broader technical vision.
- Good economic conditions and other social benefits