Find your future role
Senior Project Engineer - E&P
Our client is a Tier 1 contractor, tendering for works on CP7 Eastern Region and delivering on work from Control Period 6. This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious Project Engineer in a incredible sector, E&P. Contact: 01489 882 631.
Key skills required for this role
Electrification, Testing, Maintenance, Power
Electrification, Power, Project Engineer
As a Senior Project Engineer E&P you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. We support Network Rail and other rail industry customers in providing a safe, reliable and efficient rail network across Great Britain.
Day to day, you'll ensure all E&P engineering activities in connection with the tender, design, implementation and commissioning of project work are co-ordinated and technically compliant to Client & Company Standards and the scope of works.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
* Identify any changes to scope, price and programme and initiate change requests as required.
* Act as the main E&P engineering point of contact on allocated projects.
* Work as an integral part of the project and engineering team.
* Ensure the application and implementation of all established standards and specifications for regulatory, company, Network Rail and statutory (DOT), including CDM principles.
Essential experience of the Senior Project Engineer E&P
* Considerable experience in E&P project work.
* Excellent knowledge of all rail related E&P design & engineering principles, practices and standards.
* Conversant with all other British & European Standards relating to rail related E&P works.
* Conversant with current industry standard E&P design packages.
* Good leadership qualities.
* Flexible working approach
This is a full time, permanent position based in Hamilton with flexible working from home options and occasional travel across UK as required.
Qualifications for the Senior Project Engineer E&P
* Appropriate educational and technical qualification e.g. HNC/HND/Degree.
* Member of an appropriate professional institution.
The successful candidate must be able to have Right to Work status in the UK.
* Generous holiday allowance
* Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
* Employee share scheme
* Employee shopping savings portal
* Payment of Professional Fees
* Reservists in the armed forces receive ten days special paid leave
* Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
* 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity