Stem recruitment specialists
Find your future role
Site Engineer - Crewe
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Our client are looking for a Site Engineer on a permanent basis to work on a Highways public realm scheme in Crewe.
Key skills required for this role
Site Engineer Highways
Previous Site Engineer experience in Highways
- Support the Site Agent and Site team and assist in providing projects progress reports, accurate site diaries and as-built surveys
- Liaise with other members responsible for the delivery of the project on time and on budget
- Provide and maintain setting out and dimensional control to ensure accurate construction of the work
- QA of subcontractors
- Relevant construction related degree/HNC and/or background in Highways
- Holder of CSCS card.
- Leica TS16 experience desirable