Find your future role
Senior Cloud & Infrastructure Architect
Senior Cloud & Infrastructure Architect role
Hybrid 3 days in office 2 days form home
Key experience: Definition of Cloud, Infrastructure architectures/road-maps for transitioning from Legacy Data Centre Technologies to Azure.
Key skills required for this role
Cloud, Architect, Azure, Infrastructure, Design, Roadmap, TOGAF
Cloud, Azure, Infrastructure Architect, Technology
This Senior Cloud & Infrastructure Architect job role, a permanent full-time position based in London offices (3 days a week), joins a team driving the Cloud Azure adoption strategy transitioning from legacy data centre technologies to Azure and M365.
As an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Architect you will be comfortable leading tasks to define current and target state architectures across the enterprise, ensuring solutions/road-maps are aligned to and supports overall strategy and architecture.
The role requires someone with proven experience with Azure Cloud adoption and infrastructure and defining road-maps. You'll define the adoption paths for Cloud and own Infrastructure design authority to ensure it best supports the long-term strategy.
As an extremely visible role to both internal and external stakeholders you will be well versed communicating effectively complex concepts to a varied audience ensuring design, scope and delivery.
Key skills being sought:
- A broad and deep knowledge of the Azure and Data Centre infrastructures.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts to colleagues of varying seniority.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies with experience working in an Agile team.
- Experience of developing and communicating architectures, designs and proposals for action
- Experience working with business solution vendors, technology vendors and products within the market
- An understanding of industry architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF or ArchiMate