Find your future role
Start date: ASAP
Employment type: Contract
Salary: £25 - £30/hour (Umbrella PAYE)
Key skills required for this role
Fleet,Logistics Manager, ULEZ,
Currently seeking seeking an experienced Fleet/Logistics Manager based out of Heathrow. Your base location will be at our client site at Heathrow with the requirement to travel to our Egham site as required. You will work across two main areas of the Airport Communications Team: minor works and project teams. You will be looking after eleven vehicles ranging from hybrids to full electrics and ULEZ-compliant diesels based at Heathrow. You will work closely with Project Support Engineers and Implementation Managers and report to the Operations Manager, ensuring that operations run smoothly and vehicles are maintained based on our organisation's standards.
The role will be 37.5 hours per week, core hours are expected to be between 08.00 to 16.00 (to be agreed with manager) but some flexibility will be required from time to time.
- Coordinating and carrying out vehicle refuelling, routine cleaning, and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Organising of MOTs, servicing, maintenance, repairs, and operation of the Company fleet; working to build great relationships with service agents, lease companies and others, your role will be integral to keeping our engineers on the road and completing works.
- In addition, you will be involved with organising the operations of the fleet including but not limited to the management of weekly vehicle inspections, Landside and Airside passes, trackers, ULEZ charge, etc.
- Beyond your vehicle management duties, you will also play a pivotal role in coordinating with implementation managers and project support engineers to provide the team "Drop-off and/or collection" to and from landside locations at the airport. This hands-on responsibility is essential for the smooth execution of projects and the overall efficiency of our workforce.
The successful applicant will largely meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate experience with notable proficiency in fleet management and coordination.
- IT literate - particularly in Excel with the ability to research online.
- Keen to learn to use industry-specific software and administrative procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a changing workload.
- Agile, adaptable, and willing to take on tasks for personal development and team benefit.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Full clean UK driving license.
For more information, plase contact Fred Kilburn - - 0118 924 1138