Find your future role
Local Authority client seeking an interim Building Surveyor for an initial 3 month rolling contract, for more information please call Adam @ Matchtech on 01489 898881.
Key skills required for this role
Building Surveyor, CAD, Drawings, Local Authority Experience
Local Authority Experience, Chartered Surveyor
- Our client is looking for a Building Surveyor to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is Outside IR35
- To prepare building surveys, defects surveys and information essential to ensure the Councils assets are maintained to appropriate levels.
- Liase with outside bodie and contractors to ensure tendering and supervision procedures are complied with.
- To prepare designs and budgets and obtain statutory approvals
Working conditions / environment:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Site visits if and when required
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- Laptop will be provided.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Adam Good directly on 01489 898881
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Technical Public Sector Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Property industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.