Find your future role
Senior / Principal Highway Engineer
Our client is looking for someone with a strong technical background to join the team and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects.
Key skills required for this role
Experience in major highways projects - Autocad - Civil3D - Microdrainage
Senior/Principal Highway Engineer
Previous experience of and familiarity with the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
- Delivery of highways design projects including client liaison, technical review and budget control
- Manage highways design team locally and interface with other offices and design disciplines
- Support local management team in developing office capabilities and client base
- Experience of working on major highways projects
- Autocad, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D software
- Knowledge of section 38/S278 Highways agreements
- Knowledge of drainage design and Section 104 agreements
- Chartered Engineer with BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering or similar