Find your future role
|Contract 14 Months
Matchtech are proud to be working alongside a major tier-1 contractor on the AWE Burghfield project in Reading, and as result we have a live opportunity for an experienced Site Supervisor.
Key skills required for this role
Site Supervisor, CSCS
Site Supervisor - AWE Burghfield, Reading
Due to the current programme requirements, our client's daily site operational team have an exciting opportunity for a site supervisor to join and complement their existing management structure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and reporting to the wider construction management team on a selection of work packages across the Project Mensa delivery scope whilst ensuring that the works are delivered to an acceptable standard of quality in line with safety and programme expectations.
Working alongside the Construction Management team and wider sub-contractor teams, you will assist in the front-line supervision and planning of the delivery for the programme work package(s). You will help manage day-to-day interactions between the various team(s) and the onsite sub-contractor(s). You will assist the Construction teams' team with the production of deliverables by their delivery partners meet the correct quality, contract, safety, and within previously designated time requirements.
- Work with the Construction Manager to deliver the scheme.
- Manage and coordinate site activities in line with the programme.
- Review on a daily basis outputs achieved and report to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure a quality product is delivered
- Ensure only adequately trained and experienced operatives are engaged on site to deliver the works.
- Undertake monthly ESH reviews with all suppliers and specialists.
- Deliver site inductions and regular tool box talk briefings to the site team covering appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental issues and ensure records of these briefings are maintained.
- Assist the Construction Manager in determining the best avenue of works, advising on specialists strengths and concerns.
- Record resources and monitor outputs against programme.
Essential: SC Clearance, CSCS
The successful candidate will be given any additional training requirements to ensure the individual is aligned to both the project and programme expectations and requirements.