Find your future role
Our Aerospace client based in Titchfield, Fareham has a requirement for a Storesperson to join them on a rolling contract basis.
Key skills required for this role
Stores Person, Shipping, Material Handler, Packing, Storesperson
To be conversant with basic storekeeping principles, that include booking in, kitting, and PI counts within the production facility.
Understand data-based stock control operation and the documentation necessary to complete transactions and maintain traceability.
- Undertake stores activities that include booking in, kitting, and PI counts within the OE and Aftermarket store.
- Liaise with and understand the requirements of internal customers.
- Participate in and support current and future "Lean and continuous improvements".
- Adhere to and help to maintain housekeeping/5S activities within the area of work.
- Participate in the physical movement of stock/parts between user departments and other warehouses.
- Ensure that both personal and local H&S practices are upheld.
- Computer literate Excel, Word and MRP/ERP systems
- Store's background an advantage
Hours: (37 per week)
7:30am - 4:15pm (Monday to Thursday)
7.30am - 11.30am (Friday)
Rates + Paid Holiday (PAYE)
Core days:£13.39p/h increasing to £13.80p/h
Overtime: £20.09p/h increasing to £20.69p/h
Sundays: £26.78p/h increasing to £27.59p/h