Find your future role
Manufacturing Project Manager
We are currently working with a leading Aerospace client in the Burnley area, whereby they are looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key skills required for this role
Manufacturing Project Manager, Aerospace Sector
Manucaturing Project Manager
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Project Manager looking to embark on an exciting journey within the Aerospace Sector?
We have an opportunity that you wouldn't want to miss, our client in the Burnley area is looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis. Where you can contribute to the thriving global market for aircraft engines, being at the forefront of technology, where they specialize in seamlessly integrating nacelle components to elevate the performance of aircraft propulsion systems.
Why join the team?
- Half day Fridays
- 25 days holiday plus 8 UK Bank holidays with additional holidays for service after 10 years
- Up to 8% Employer Pension Contribution
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme with up to one week additional leave available to purchase
- Corporate Gym Memberships at Crow Wood
- Access to employee Wellbeing package
- Company Share Purchase Scheme
- Capped Hot Meals at £1.50 at on-site canteen
What awaits you in this role?
- Responsible for production process performance
- Responsible for process qualification (including special processes)
- Management of budget and funding (initial industrialisation and evolutions, including development budgets for new suppliers)
- Responsible for internal industrialisation budget and consolidating the external industrialisation budget driven by the Marque Purchasing.
- Coordinate engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Establish availability rates
- Validates and coordinates action plans that allow production units to meet program objectives
- Responsible for Industrial performance (OTD (*), production cost, Quality) for internal operations (nacelle integration, assembly, composite and metal primary parts…)
- Responsible for Planning
- Ensure that industrialisation reviews (internal and external supply chain) are conducted (to ensure that the design can be manufactured efficiently)
- Establishes medium/long term plans for the equipment and investment
What we're seeking:
- 5 to 10 years' experience within project management skills
- Manufacturing/ Production background experience
- Experience in Purchasing, supply chain or Operations
- Awareness of Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of SAP and S&OP processes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Team Player, ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines and maintain confidentiality
- First class persuasion, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- French Language Skills (desirable but not essential)
Want to Apply?
If you are a passionate Manufacturing Project Manager ready to make a significant impact in the aerospace industry, please submit your resume, detailing your relevant experience and simply apply below.