Find your future role
IT Systems Support Analyst - Central London - c£35k
|City of London, England
The IT Systems Support role will work alongside the IT Desktop Manager and IT Technical Team Leader
Key skills required for this role
1st & 2nd line support, MAC, Windows, Office 365, Ticketing System
Wdws & Mac 1st & 2nd Line support, ITIL, ticketing system
Matchtech are delighted to offer this IT Systems Support Analyst vacancy which will be ideal for someone looking to start working in January.
Our client would ideally like the candidate to start in January or is happy to wait for up to 4 weeks if a candidate is on a standard notice. (therefore, a start date of mid-February, early March is workable).
It's important to know that this is a 12-month FTC with FULL corporate benefits from day 1. The client's objective will be to convert to an official perm contract if both parties are happy at the 12-month review.
This will be a hybrid role and you'll be expected to work in the office 2 days per week. Our client's office is near to Euston Station with easy access to both overground and TFL Services.
The IT Systems Support Analyst will work alongside the IT Desktop Manager and IT Technical Team Leader to ensure the smooth running of the office systems from a 1st & 2nd line support capacity.
You will have the thirst & motivation for providing an unrivalled service to internal stakeholders, supporting staff across the organization with any technological issues or problems with devices from both the Windows & Mac estate.
As part of the wider team, you will support the daily workload at peak times covering areas of high importance through taking calls, responding at desktop, and processing tickets.
You will escalate issues to the IT Helpdesk Manager for resolutions, when required, test new configuration builds for laptops, set up Zoom meeting rooms and provide quality customer service, including interacting with corporate staff and remote support.
Key Skills to qualify for this role:
- Essential to have strong experience working in IT Services using MS Intune, Laptop and MAC OS Builds. Active Directory. Office365. Windows 10, 11.
- Previous experience of working in a 1st/2nd line support role, within a fast-paced commercial organisation.
- Exposure to IT Hardware builds for Windows devices, Macs, and troubleshooting.
- Must have strong understanding of Incident/Request management and ticket handling.
- ITIL based foundation certification. desirable but not essential.
- Must have superb communication skills and a strong communicator at all levels, both written & verbally.
- Proven ability to provide customer care to an agreed standard ensuring that the experience of each customer is positive and satisfactory. Developed within a corporate environment
The interview criteria for this role will be as follows:
- MS Teams call with Matchtech - informal and up to Friday 22nd December
- Face to face meeting with client, office based at Euston. Realistically early January 2024
- potential client MS Teams for any final questions
- Verbal Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join one of London's most unique organisations.
The Matchtech team look forward to hearing from you and receiving an up-to-date CV for immediate review.